Today is my 29th birthday! The final year of my 20s has begun and I could not be more in love with the existence I am creating for myself. I am a work in progress, and I am okay with that. I am passionate about so many things and everyday I am astonished at my own thirst for personal growth. I am so very thankful for every opportunity this life has granted me.
It seems fitting that I wrapped up an 8 week Mindfulness Meditation course today. I had tons of clarity in my reflections and it felt like the perfect way to begin a year (and lifetime) of intentional living.
My 29th year will be a year of authenticity and intention. I will be mindful in the way I live. I will be loving in my daily actions. Here is my list of 29 intention for my 29th year:
- Be intentional with my time and energy.
- Continue to cut down on plastic use.
- Become a full-time pescatarian.
- Maintain a regular mindfulness meditation practice.
- Attend yoga classes regularly with Will.
- Make quality time with family a priority.
- Buy less.
- Write more.
- Practice gratitude regularly.
- Be resilient.
- Pursue zero-waste and circular living.
- Only purchase ethically made and sourced clothing.
- Create a better system of organization at home.
- Designate a special spot in the house for meditation.
- Be more patient with my littles.
- Spend more time in the kitchen.
- Practice self-compassion.
- Spend more time with the people I love.
- Extract joy from every day.
- Explore more.
- Ask questions.
- Make things.
- Get to know me better.
- Dream far and wide.
- Show kindness and compassion everyday.
- Be courageous.
This is my list. It covers so much while still leaving such a great deal to seek and explore. I want my 29th year to be a year of curiosity, risk-taking, and growth. I want to spend my time diving deep and falling in love with who I am and the life I am leading.
What are your intentions for the year ahead? Have you thought about it? What would be the first thing you would put on your list?
love & light